Here’s a great short article from www.parentcue.com with advice on when to read to your baby. Super practical advice.
When To Read For Your Baby?
Before a nap, after lunch, after bath, and before bedtime are all good reading times. The basic idea is to capitalize on periods when baby is receptive. Do not force your child to sit still when he wants to practice walking or when he is too tired or hungry. This will only frustrate him and make the reading experience unpleasant.
To read the rest of Parent Cue’s post, click here.
- The Most Popular Posts at The Renewed Family
- How to get unstuck: When you feel unmotivated to Parent
- Should You Trust Your Emotions? How to Tell In the Moment
- How to Help Your Kids Succeed in School (Six Insider Tips from a Middle School Teacher)
- Great New Music for Parents and Children
- Untangling popular “pro-choice” claims and arguments concerning abortion